● Semi-permanent lashes remain on while sleeping, doing sports, swimming, and almost any other activity you can think of. They are appropriate for all occasions – if you are the bride, are going to sweat it out at the gym, if you plan to sunbathe by the pool, or if you travel around the world. None of these activities will impact the look of your lashes.
● Lash extensions are attached to your natural eyelashes one by one, and therefore, fall off with the natural shedding and cycle of your own lashes. In order to keep your lashes looking full, we recommended you have them in-filled every 2-3 weeks, for maintenance.
● The natural cycle of your eyelashes range from 6-8 weeks.
● The eyelash application procedure takes minimal time, from 30 minutes for a refill up to an hour for a full set.
● Your top eyelashes twice as full as your lower lashes.
● Middle lashes are longer than either side.
● Although it may seem eyelash extensions is a modern invention, our fascination with eyelashes can be traced back centuries ago, starting with the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and throughout different eras in our history.
● Historically, long lush lashes were a symbol of status only accessible to aristocrats. Nowadays eyelash extensions are affordable and accessible to nearly everyone.
● Take gentle care with your eyelash extensions.
● Do not wet or rub your lashes for at least 24 hours after the application.
● Avoid oil-based products on or near your lashes.
● Only use water-based mascara and apply it from the middle, all the way to the tip.
● Only use water-based products on and around your eyes.
● In order to prolong your eyelash extensions, maintain extensions with regular touch up appointments.
● Try to sleep on your back so you don’t rub your lashes on your pillows.
● Have your eyelash extensions removed only by a professional. Specially formulated products are used to remove eyelash extensions.
● At Spa Lashes, we are committed to raising the bar in the eyelash industry, combining your lash extension procedure with a spa experience. In our spa environment, you can have your lashes done while experiencing relaxing aromatherapy and listening to calming music.
● We use different techniques and products, naturally.
● We have a wide range of products to ensure we achieve our client’s desired look. You can choose from a variety of: lengths, shapes, colors, thicknesses, synthetic mink or silk. We recommend the best design for you, so you don’t have to be overwhelmed with all the options.
● Our trained professionals will guide you through the decision-making process to make sure the lashes suit your face and eye shape and help you to determine if you want something natural or glamorous.